Treatment Story: He Had an Unnameable Pain-- and guess how much better he got?


Last Sunsay Tom made an appointment to see me at 8pm. When he arrived, it took him some time to get out of the car.

"Sorry, it took me a while to come out because I have a very bad pain in my lower back," Tom explained when he got out of his car.

"I can't have massage now because I suddenly have this pain in my back. I cannot stay long as I have to see my doctor at 10:30 and it is a long way from here."

I started to ask him some questions, trying to get a clue where his lower back pain could come from.

"I have had this problem once in a while for years," he said, "It is near the kidney area and the doctor thought it might have something to do with the kidneys. I have had some check-ups, but the doctor said everything was normal," he carried on, "I am happy to talk to you but I have to leave very soon."

"I also experience pain in both of my front sides, but I don't know what has caused this," Tom told me more about his pain in his body, moving both of his hands around his rib cage area, when we sat down in the clinic room.

I let Tom tell me about his work, his daily family life, while doing energy clearing for him over our conversation. He told me he suffered from headaches and poor-qualitied sleep because of'sleep apnea syndrome, SAS'. He also expressed that had been very stressed. I felt he really needed to relax immediately.

"Could you lie down for a short moment so that you can relax while I check your back?" I asked Tom.

"No, I can't. I have to go very soon," he replied.

"OK, then. Before you leave, I will just do something briefly while you are sitting, if you don't mind," I said, thinking of giving him a quick treatment.

"Yeah, that's ok," he replied.

I put one of my arms around his neck and shoulder,
"Lean on me and relax-- totally relax, free of thoughts, like a baby," I said, shaking him to aid his relaxation and stroking his back and both of his front sides. I asked him to imagine himself as soft as wabbly jelly and move along as I gently pushed and pulled his shoulders, arms and trunck. During this process I also instructed him to breathe in a certain way. After that, I unblocked his energy in his back, rib cage area and some pressure points. I also regulated his energy flow along the meridians and grounded his energy, which too about 10minutes.

"Now, stand up and walk around," I  gave him some instructions when I  finished. "Move your body and see how you are feeling."

Tom got up, did some stretching and continued to walk around.
"I feel much better!" He exclaimed.

"Your body should feel lighter and your breathing, easier," I said.

Tom took a few deep breaths while walking around,
"Hmm.. yes, I feel a lot better now. My head feels lighter as well. Thank you! Thank you!"

It was time for Tom to leave, so I walked him to his car in the garage.

"Could you tell me how much better you are feeling after the short treatment-- how many percent better?" I asked Tom as he got in his car.

"80 percent. I feel 80% better!" He said, starting his car,
"Thank you! Thank you very much, Lily! I will see you soon!"

Tom looked nimble and quick, (and I guess he was able to jump over a candle stick if there was one!) especially when he got in his car-- so different from when he just arrived! I was pleased with his good response. What caused his pain? I didn't really know-- not enough information, not enough time. However, it has ceased to be important now. What is important is that he is 80% better-- at least I can feel happy for him instead of worrying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important