Symbols of Healing Hands

In 2002 I was working in a Chinese clinic doing massage. One day, my client asked me if I could help him with his problem in his spine.  I told him I could help, but with Healing Hands which is using energy rather than doing massage. As I came out of the curtain dividing each treating cubicle, a middle-aged woman was standing outside the clinic looking at me,
"Are you the girl with Healing Hands?!" She said.

"Did you hear what I was saying to my client behind the curtain?" I asked the woman, wondering why she was asking/saying that.

"No," she replied,  "I didn't hear anything you said. I just came past and saw you coming out."

"How do you know I have Healing Hands?" I asked the woman.

"Just by looking at you I knew!" she replied.
"How?" I was bemused.
"I just knew when I saw you!" She smiled.

Then she told me when she was young, one day a man looked at her and said the same thing to her-- that she had Healing Hands. When she asked that man how he knew such a thing, he replied with the same answer: When I saw you, I just knew you had Healing Hands!

She recounted that the man told her to look for stars on her palm as they are symbols of Healing Hands.
"See," she presented her palm to me, pointing to some spots with an astrik (*) formation, "I've got stars on my hand!"

"Look at your hand," she said, grabbing my right hand and opening it, "There must be stars on your hand!"

I curiously looked at my palm, but before I could spot anything, she immediately pointed to some spots and said,
"Look, here is a star, here is a star and here is another star... you've got quite a few stars! You have Healing Hands!"

Star (*) symbols on my right palm


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important