Self-made Aromatherapy Product-- I Cleared my Greasy & Bumpy Pores

When I was running a massage shop in 'Hurstville Super Centre' above Hurstville Train Station in 2004, I liked to have a meat pie for breakfast in the nearby bakery sometimes. Its top was flaky and the filling, hot and tasty, which made the pie enjoyable.

For lunch I usually liked to have a Vietnamese chicken roll from the bakery on the street about 5 minutes' walk away; otherwise, I would order a plate of Chinese/Thai food in the takeaway just a few stores from my shop, if I had time for some munching. The last thing I would get was another meat pie-- as much as I love meat pies, I wouldn't want to have two in a day, not to mention two in a roll because it would be too greasy, heavy and unhealthy with all the lard contained in the pies. However (I don't like to use the word 'unfortunately'), there were times when I had to hopelessly surrender to such a choice, needing some quick and convenient food to fill my stomach and keep me going.

The worst thing was, it actually happened two days in a roll! I was thinking, "Ok, maybe it's not too bad for me to have some fat--even TRANSFAT-- as I am so skinny."

A few days later,  something happened.

 I noticed that my nose looked oily and some bumps had emerged on my nose ridge and in the centre of the bumps I could see the skin pore. When I scratched the bumps, I felt greasy sandy stuff and it made some freaky noise when i did the scratching-- it sounded as if I was scratching on the sandpaper! The greasy lard had filled up my pores on my nose ridge, and I could literally feel the fat molecules rolling around when I scratched the bumps! Oh, I would rather the fat was stored somewhere in my body than forming bumps on my nose!

In my attempt to get rid of the greasy bumps on my nose, I washed my face with a commercial facial cleanser twice a day scratching the bumps, after getting up in the morning and before going to bed at night, but nothing had happened. I was wearing those bumps on a shiny oily nose for longer than a week, which certainly did not feel good.

I decided to do some experiment-- to make myself an aromatherapy product to clear the grease and get rid of those annoying bumps.

I made a very nice base combining lotion and body milk, which formed a lovely consistancy. I mixed in the ideal essential oils and herbal extracts for the desired effect-- grapefruit for de-greasing, geranium for balancing, cucumber, calendula, papaya, bearberry for rejuvenating, refreshing, whitening, combining amino acid, vitamin E and pro-vitamin B for repairing and nourishing the skin.

This product went so well on the skin-- smooth and easy to apply, and the natural fragrance from the essential oils was light and so pleasant! I gently robbed and worked on the bumps then rinsed it off, and was so pleased that my face remained natural and comfortable without that feeling of firming and drying up which is very common with commercial products.

In three days all the bumps on my nose were gone! The skin on my nose was all flat looking so clean and radiant! Unbelievably satisfactory!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important