Verse inspired: I'd Better Kiss You and Hide No More"

From Yellow's: song titles "You Better Hide" and "Kiss in Blue", I came up with this title " I'd Better Kiss You and Hide No More" and composed this verse:


 I'd Better Kiss You 
and Hide No More

Don wanna pretend I do not care,
There's something I wanna share,
My love firing up for you,
Kisses on their way-- Beware!

I'd better kiss you and hide no more,
Like the sea waves dashing to the shore,
Lips in passion,
Emotion in motion;

I'd better kiss you and hide no more,
You never knew I so adore
Your eyes, nose, lips and more,
I reach out to you
And don wanna hide.. no more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important