Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important



Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important



Is your chiro or physio actually helping you by treating ONLY the painful spot?

I treated a client who had been suffering from pain due to his bulging disc in L4/L5. He had been seeing a chiropractor, a physio, for a few years, but there had not been significant improvement. 

I started with loosening up his right back. 
"My pain is on the left side," he said.
"I know, but I need to do both sides so that your muscles pull evenly on your spine and it is beneficial for treating your bulging disc," I responded.

I found his right back very tight, so I massaged to loosen it up.  "Click!" something inside seemed to have opened up, and I felt his right back freer.

"Was there a click inside?" I asked.
"Yes, there was!" He confirmed.

Then I checked his left back to find it was a lot softer than the right side-- I believed that it was softer because it had been worked on; therefore, the muscles were looser.

"Did your physio and chiro only treated your painful spot on the left side?" I asked.

"Yes," he replied

No wonder!

"If the muscles on both sides of your back are not pulling evenly, how can your bulging disc get better when it is more compressed on one side than the other? Does that make sense to you?" I asked.

"Yes, it does!" He replied.

I used my special technique to further loosen up his back muscles and the soft tissues around his L4/L5 for a few minutes. I then asked him to stand up and see how he was feeling.

"I can stand up straight now!" He exclaimed, "and I feel much freer!"

The next day he told me his condition continued to improve-- he could move around more easily and wasn't as huntched as he used to be.

To this date, it has been 3 years and this client's back problem has never happened again. 

Is your chiro or physio actually resolving your problem or just filling up their appointment schedule in their diaries?

For a balanced treatment on your body as well as your mind and spirit, ring 0414088801 to book an appointment with Good Hands Lily. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)