Verse: Tune in-to Me

I project my love to the sun
So that it can shine my love on you;

I send my blessings into the air
So that you can be surrounded and filled with my blessings as you breathe;

I bestow a smile on each star
So that even in your darkest moments there're sparks of happiness for you.

You might not feel it; you might not be aware;
You can ignore me, but you can never avoid my reaching you.

If you'd open your heart,
Tune in-to me,  you'd feel
The sun warm and soothing,
The air clean and refreshing,
The stars bright n cheering,
The world lovely and beautiful,
Your whole being light, happy and powerful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important