Jesus and I, Part III-- a message from Jesus (with a note on the Law of Attraction)


Midnight last night I sat down to meditate and pray to Jesus for guidance. Here is his message for me:

Dear MayLee, My Beloved Child,

Fear not, worry not. I am right beside you guarding and guiding you at all times. Do you hear me? Or are you just focused on your worries and do not hear me?

You are a happy soul, who knows how to be happy! Do the things you like to do, read the books you like to read, go to the nature to cleanse yourself and clarify your thoughts instead of circling around one single thing that worries you, not finding your way out. Just find your pleasure being engaged in various tasks and everything will fall into place. I am assisting you. Do not worry. We-- I, the Angels, Quan Yin, Mother Mary, are all assisting you, blessing you and guiding you. Make sure you take the right direction-- be happy just being yourself. You are a happy person. Happiness is your essence. Be happy, not attached to worries. Take ease in your life, enjoy the pleasure, enjoy your free self. Forget not your essence. You know you are just like an innocent child*-- that's what you are-- carefree, genuine, natural and naive.

My lovely child, awaken and see yourself-- that happy soul! Let not the worries block your heart and eyes. Open your heart, open your arms to embrace that happy and carefree self that is you, the true you. We are watching over you in Heaven. Just remember we are by your side sharing your happiness and multiply it over and over again! Remember-- cheer up and be happy! Embrace happiness! Embrace yourself! Amen. And so it is.
Hallelujah!

(Message channelling completed at 1:40am, 22/2/2018-- the date is a master number 222!)

*That afternoon I was just telling a friend in a phone message that I am a genuine person just like an innocent child. Jesus was quoting me to remind me.😊

       ----------          ----------          ---------- 
I would like to say:
This message is also for you, my dear friend--

So often we are focused on the negatives in our life and forget our true essence that is HAPPINESS, PERFECTION! We are spirits having physical experiences-- we have come to this physical world, the world of polarity, to experience through contrast so that we understand what LOVE is about, what HAPPINESS is about. Unfortunately, we have this misunderstanding that we have to focus on the reality-- what has actually happened, or what we fear/worry about. Therefore, the more we focus on the problem, the more confused we get, the more worried we become, even more things would go wrong-- this is the Law of Attraction. Instead, we should, as Jesus said, awaken and see our true self, remember our true essence that is happiness. In doing so, the Law of Attraction then works positively for us-- good attracts good. If we raise our vibration high, we attract high vibration--good things, good people-- to our life.

We are just like children studying overseas. Our family in Heaven are always supporting us-- they are there guarding us, guiding us and assisting us. It is only a matter of whether we are listening-- in the receiving mode to receive their guidance.

So, get out of the maze of worry in which you put yourself in and circle around and around, having trouble finding your way out. Go to the nature to cleanse your energy n clarify your thoughts, do the things you like, enjoy your life in any way just to FOCUS ON FEELING GOOD, which will raise your vibration, create good momentum, and, according to the Law of Attraction, more good things will be attracted to you to match your high vibration-- things will happen in the way you desire because of your high vibration.

In short, DON'T WORRY.  BE HAPPY!😀

(I will give more detailed examples of how to create high vibration in our daily life in another post titled "How to Create High Vibration".)
----------          ----------          ----------Something FUN happened afterwards--

After receiving Jesus's message, I felt high-spirited (because of the high vibration from connecting to Jesus), and decided to stay awake to savour that good feeling of being high. Just when I affirmed that idea to myself, a notification on my phone was coming through!

"Can't be a phone text message! Who could message me at this hour of nearly 2am?" I thought to myself, waiting to hear another notification to come up on my other phone to prove that it was an email instead of a phone text message-- but that was it! Nothing else followed! I checked the phone-- WHAT! A  PHONE TEXT MESSAGE! Unbelievable! A good friend was saying 'Hey' to me!! I was happy to see this pleasant surprise and replied immediately. Here are our exchanges:






At this moment I had a vision of Jesus smiling, in a playful way (LOL)!






We then met up and had a good chat for about 2 hours-- I also told more storied of my amazing Angelic encounters and experience with Mother Mary, which have been or will soon be posted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important