Mediumship Reading-- communicating with spirits, Story 1

This happened in my psychic/mediumship training workshop:

I was doing reading for my classmate-- communicating with a spirit who was her boss and very good friend.

In the process I was asking the spirit questions to find out her personal information. Interestingly, I felt that the spirit was a bit reluctant to interact with me, even though she was responding. I told my classmate what I was experiencing. Our teacher came over to ask me if I needed help. Shortly after I explained to her, the teacher told me the spirit had something to say to me, so I went over to listen. The spirit said "I'm sorry for being rude to you. I didn't know you and did not feel like talking." (Actually, spirits communicate by a block of thought that is perceived in a split second rather than words that would need longer to be translated/converted into our language.)
I smiled and said,  "That's OK."

The teacher then asked me what the spirit said, and I told her. She said, "Yeah, something like that."*

My classmate told me that her previous boss was very stubborn but a nice person. I thought that totally made sense to me.


Note:
* As spirits communicate in blocks of thoughts, you get an idea of their intended meaning rather than the language or words. Therefore, the wording could be a bit different depending on the interpretation of the individual who perceives the message. And, one very cool thing is that language barriers no longer exist-- you still speak your own language to the spirit who might not understand when alive!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important