Jesus and I, Part I-- Jesus helped me

In late October, 2008, our real estate agent informed us to move out in 3 weeks as the owner of the property had sold it to a developer. I was stressed not only because we had been living there since 31 November, 2002 and loved it, but also was afraid that we were not able to find an ideal place as it was towards the end of the year with Christmas coming when the market might be a bit quiet.

One night, I knelt down on my bed  to pray to Jesus,

"Dear Jesus,
Please help me! I don't have much time to find a good place while working full time, I'm afraid, and it seems to be a time when there are not much on the market. We will have to move out in 3 weeks, so please help me find a good place in time! Please! I desperately need your help!"

Suddenly, I perceived the presence of Jesus right in front of me! I sensed His love so warm and comforting. I also perceived the presence of two angels, one on each side of Jesus.

"Don't worry! I will help you. You just do what you need to do. I will find a good place for you," Jesus said to me.

I felt so warm in my heart. I was speechless and extremely grateful.

"Thank you so much, Jesus! Thank you!" I thanked Jesus with tears streaming down my eyes and all over my face.

A few days later I found a 3 bedroom unit in the next suburb, which had a very big master room with a nice large build-in wardrobe, a very long and spacious area for living and dining, next to which is the kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench top areas. The lock-up garage was large and spacious with internal access. Although the laundry was downstairs while the unit was on the third (top) level, the view was great and the air was fresh, so the stair-climbing was worth it. The train station was just 5-6 minutes' walk away and shopping was convenient. The sweetest thing was the rental price was good. I felt that unit was the one. However, I continued looking for more just to see what was available on the market. The other places I viewed later were not as spacious or convenient-- and the rent was even bumped up higher and higher by those who were interested!

A few days later, I had a second inspection on the property firstly viewed, and raised to the agent that it did not look very nice above the stove where the range hood had been removed and the frame had some marks on it. I asked for reduction on the weekly rent. The next day the agent reported back that the landlord was happy to reduce the rent by $10. We therefore  gladly took the unit.

With Jesus's blessing and help, I found this unit-- the first and the best place viewed, at a reduced rent. I was and still am grateful. I praise and honour Jesus. Hallelujah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important