Treatment Story :Talk to Your Body


On the afternoon of 27 March, a client told me a week ago he had a fall in the bathroom and hurt his knee. I told him he could talk to his knee-- we can talk to our body, communicate with our body, to enhance its healing.

I reached out my hand to his injured knee to do energy healing and demonstrate how to talk to his knee. The moment I touched his knee, I sensed it crying out, "I'm so sore!" I acknowledged the cry telepathically to that knee, lovingly put my hands around it and spoke soothing words.

I spoke on behalf of the client, thanked the knee for its support, apologised for the fall, asked for its forgiveness, emphasised 'oneness' in the relationship between the knee and the client and the importance of their working together. I encouraged the knee to take in the healing energy from my hands as much as it could and get strong and happy. I thanked the knee for doing its best to keep the client mobile. I projected love and appreciation into the knee and thanked the knee for everything it has done to stay strong.

When I finished, the client said the soreness in his knee was gone. As he was getting in his car, he said his knee felt much stronger.

He texted me when he got home:


The next day I encouraged the client to continue talking to his knee,


which he followed.

The next day, the client felt a little pain in his knee and thought probability he used the wrong words. That seemed a bit amusing to me-- it cannot go wrong if you project Love and use loving words! Having said that, I wonder what he had said to his knee!

What was actually happening in his knee was 'healing'-- it was doing some self-remedy work. I explained to him:

 

During the healing process, often you feel worse before getting better, which is called "the healing crisis".

If you ever feel pain or dis-ease in your body, try talking to your body follwing these simple steps:

1. Acknowledge the pain or discomfort.

2. Think about what you might have done to have caused that pain or discomfort, and apologise for that. Or, simply apologise saying: I am sorry that you are suffering. I apologise for whatever I have done to have caused such suffering!

3. Ask your body what it needs or what you can do to help it feel better.

4. Stay quiet for a moment listening to your bod, and you can hear it telling you what it needs.

Your cells have their own consciousness. They listen while you talk to them and respond accordingly. Talk to your body, listen to your body and build a good relationship with your body. The response you get could be as simple as "I need some rest". 

5. Speak soothing words to your body: tell it the discomfort is only temporary. Ask it to relax (at the same time you yourself have to relax), encourage it to take in the nutrition and oxygen as much as it can for its self-remedy. Stroke, pat or tap softly and loving wherever the dis-ease is. You might surprisingly sense your body/muscles twitching or loosening up immediately!

Love your body as you and your body are one! Communicate with your body as it is your best friend. Your cells are listening, awaiting your feedback of how it is doing. Acknowledge both the good feeling and dis-ease. Work closely together with your body for your best health!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important