Full of Love






I asked Jesus, Angels, Quan Yin and Mother Mary, FatherMother God to bestow a lot of love in my heart so that I can love people more, offer more of my love to people. In no time I saw magenta*, the colour of love, flowing in and out my mind's eye and felt a lot of love filling up my heart.

FatherMother God said :

You have a lot of love. It is only whether you express it and how you express it. You have a lot of compassion, which means you love people; you love them and wish them well. You love people and that's why you want to help them.


Note:
*
Add caption

For more details about the colour magenta, 
Visit
http://www.empower-yourself-with-color-psychology.com/color-magenta.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important