A Poem: Give Your Heart to Me




Give Your Heart to Me

I see that heart in fear,
Full of unworthiness,
So doubtful and unclear,
Like a bird in a cage,
Staring into the sky,
Longing to fly;

I see the essence of that heart,
Full of love and happiness,
Buried in the swamp of fear
So deep, never to appear,
Struggling, crying,
"Let me out! Let me out!"
I, heart-wrenchingly, can hear;

Give your heart to me,
Nowhere else should it be
But the bay of my arms, the harbour of my love where you can always safely be;
Let my warm hands soothe and comfort it, Expelling the coldness,
Reviving its liveliness;
Let my lips kiss away the mud,
Returning its true colour so vibrant,
See it shine, so glorious and radiant;

Give your heart to me,
Find your freedom and security,
Allow your essence to reveal
All its love and passion so real,
So thrilling to feel;
My heart echoes with songs of praise,
Together we sing an enchanting melody
Of Love, Happiness and Divinity,
In Paradise, till Eternity.



11am, 09/04/2018
Inspired by the song : Disarm Yourself
In response to EB.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important