Treatment Story: Instantly Pain-free After 5 Years' Suffering




Good Hands Lily's Massage Story 

Instantly Pain-free After 5 Years' Suffering

 Lily's Got the Magical Touch!



On 06/09/2016 in Canberra I treated an 85-year old woman who had a fall and injured her back while running 5 years ago. Since the accident she had received countless treatments from 2 physios, 2-3 times of acupuncture and massage every week, plus daily use of massaging devices, but had never had complete relief from pain. 

I rubbed her back with the ginger & pepper oil I made, tapped on the bad spot n released the energy blockages. At the same time I  worked on her emotion related to the fall. The whole process took about 12-15 minutes. Immediately after my treatment, she said, "Lily, I don't know how you did it, but for so many years I have never felt so relieved!! There is no pain at all-- nooooo paaaiiinnn!!!"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important