About me, 'GOOD HANDS LILY', and my HOLISTIC APPROACH


About me, 'GOOD HANDS LILY', and my HOLISTIC APPROACH:

I grew up in a medical family in Taiwan. My grandfather was a kong-fu master and practitioner of Chinese Traditional Medicine, and my father was a physician who integrated western and Chinese Traditional Medicine to treat his patients. Since high school I learned my family heritage: Chinese massage, scraping, cupping, moxibostian and foot/hand reflexology.

In 2003-2004 I studied Holistic Aromatherapy in TAFE, graduated with merits. In 2010 I received training of Angel Miracle Psychic and Medium from Elizabeth Jensen, Psychic of the Year 2004.

Since 2003, I have been a massage practitioner and energy healer. I am grateful to be gifted as an intuitive healer that I intuitively read the client's energy and pick up his/her unmentioned physical or emotional issue during a treatment session. I apply suitable massage/healing methods and techniques or simply channel Divine Enenrgy to address the clients' needs. The client instantly experiences significant changes such as a sensation of freedom from physical tension and mental stress, a higher energy and confidence level, a glowing and radiant face, a brighter vision and a sense of security and happiness.

"The knot in my stomach area is gone! I feel so opened up and relieved. I haven't felt so happy for a long time!" A client described after her first session.

I am an experienced counsellor and I integrate counseling in my treatment wherever applies. I am a passionate therapist who is willing to listen, full of empathy and love, and caters for her client's individual needs. Most importantly, I would like to offer you all my knowledge and skills; I want to be your friend.

The following are a few examples of my clients' feedback (unedited):

-Very relaxing and pleasant massage, you do have very good hands.

-Hi Lily thanks for an amazing massage. I go back to work on Friday and wondered if you available tomorrow for another 1.5 hrs?

-Hi Lily it was such a pleasure to meet you. You have an incredible gift thank you for sharing with me. Feel much better and lighter as well my body and mind felt comfortable and at ease will see you again next week.

'GOOD HANDS LILY's Holistic Healing & Massage' provides services for your holistic well-being in the dimensions of mind, body, and spirit.

GOOD HANDS LILY's Holistic Healing & Massage's services include:

- Massage (with or without oil): soft or firm relaxation, therapeutic, deep tissue, instant pain/tension relieving, aromatherapy, Chinese meridian, acupressure shiatsu, Swedish, detailed work on your feet, hands, head, spinal flushing/detoxifying, myofascial release

- Traditional Chinese therapy: cupping, scraping, acupressure massage, reflexology.

- Energy work: energy healing/clearing/boosting/grounding

Restoration/Refreshing, energy or confidence boosting, stress threads clearing, angel therapy, voice/sound healing

- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) for brain-reprogramming, breaking your old habits and belief systems that hold you back; treating body tension/pain, chronic pain, anxiety, anger, emotional issues, weight loss, Post Trauma Syndrome

GOOD HANDS LILY is open to any questions you may have.

Contact GOOD HANDS LILY anytime to book an appointment (available 7 days).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important