Treatment story: Clearing Negative Emotion from being bullied




This morning  Allen came for a massage. He said he needed a good relaxing massage and asked me not to do his neck.. My first reaction was: There's no way you should miss my nice relaxing neck massage! I asked if there is any particular reason.

"When I was young,  I was bullied . They grabbed me by the neck, and I was very annoyed. Since then, I don't want anyone to touch my neck," Allen said.

I proposed to Allen that I would clear his negative emotion in his neck, and he accepted it.

First, I assessed the level of Allen's negative emtion touching and grabbing his neck in different ways.  Allen said it was very strong, 7/10. I felt his uneasiness  and anxiety.  After I released it, he said he felt very little about it; it was down to 2~3/10.

After the release, I massaged Allen's neck and he absolutely enjoyed it.

"It feels so nice! You have magic power! I can't believe you are touching my neck!" Allen exclaimed in amazement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important