Sending Souls to the Light



My friend Danni mentioned to me that there are some souls dwelling in her sister's house, and she became sick every time after visiting her sister. 

"The souls in that house are not happy, "Danni said,
"Sometimes they would ask for a feast. When they come around me, they bring a big chill that makes me feel so uncomfortable, then I become sick the next few days," she said.

Danni's sister hears people talking and feels she was disturbed by those souls. She has become sicker and sicker and eventually cannot cope.

Not long ago, Danni told me that her sister would recuperate in Taiwan and her parents wanted to sell the house and asked her to organise the sale. She had to cleanse the energy of the house, after which she would feast the souls to comfort them so that they could be good for the sale and the new house owner.  

"I would feel too weak if I do the offering by myself. Could you give me a hand and keep me company there?" She asked me. 
I had never had such an experience, but I would be happy to be there for her, so I said yes. I also proposed to help those souls to cross over to the light, explain to them that they can receive healing in the light and become very happy, after which they can then come back for a visit if they wish.
Danni was happy about what I offered to do for those souls. She scheduled the offering on 20th June, 2018.
I also asked my friend Carol, a spiritual healer, in the US to help. Carol said she would pray simultaneously when Danni and I conduct the offering.

On the day of offering, I arrived early to prepare myself for the ceremony. I asked Jesus, Goddess of Compassion Guan Yin, Archangels and their legions for assistance. I prayed and drew in the light, heat and energy of the sun to strengthen my 'yang chi',  which raised my energy to a very high level that I felt light and cheerful.

When I entered the house, I felt that the energy was light and the atmosphere around the house was quite pleasant. It seemed that the souls were anticipating the feast with joy.
When I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, someone told me, "You're pretty beautiful!'
"Haha, thank you!" I replied, smiling into the mirror.

Danni had prepared a lot of food and drinks. After displaying everything on the table, she did some chanting and spoke to the souls, followed by inviting them to feast themselves. We sat beside the table quietly for 30 minutes while the souls enjoyed the food and drinks.

At the end of the feast, Danni introduced me to the souls, after which I took over and started my ceremony.

First, I explained that all souls should go to the light as soon as they leave their physical body. In the light the souls receive healing and become absolutely pure and happy, which is what we originally are and are meant to be. After receiving all the healing and becoming absolutely pure again, one can choose to come back to visit as wished. And, I stated that I would like to take this opportunity to help those who are willing to cross over to the light and encouraged all those souls to take this opportunity to cross over, be healed, and become absolutely pure and happy as all souls are meant to be. After that, I invited Jesus, Guan Yin and Angels to guide the souls to the Heavenly Gate to enter the light.

I informed the souls that I would sing The Lord's Prayer three times to allow a good length of time for them to make their decision n take their action. Singing The Lord's Prayer, I began seeing the Heavenly Stairway leading to the Heavenly Gate and some souls making their way to enter the Heavenly Gate into the light. 
Before I sang the third round of The Lord's Prayer , I reminded the souls that it would be the last round and they should take the last chance to make it to the Heavenly Gate before my singing ended.
As my singing came to the end, everything went smoothly. The majority of the souls had crossed over to the light and only a few of them chose to stay. I thanked Jesus, Guan Yin and the Angels for their assistance. I also thanked Carol in the US. Carol said she felt love during the whole process.
It was a very successful session and a pleasant experience. All was and is well. Thanks to everything!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important