Treatment Story: He Lost His Memory of the Day

One evening I was in the emergency ward in Royal Prince Alfred Hospital with a friend who urgently needed medical attention. Next to us there was a middle-aged couple. I did not pay much attention to them except that I was aware that the doctors were coming and going, informing the man of a CT scan, taking him and sending him back.

"Everything is normal in your brain according to the CT scan," a doctor said to the man.
"There is nothing we can do about it. Now you can go home."

"Oh, it's good that nothing is wrong, but how could such a thing be happening?"
The wife said to her husband, caressing his head lovingly yet frowning at the same time.

I was wondering what the matter was.

As I was coming out of a room across from the couple, they were packing up.
"You're going home?" I asked the wife.

"Yes. They did not find anything wrong and cannot do anything to help, so we just have to go home now," the wife said, shrugging her shoulders in disappointment.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"This evening my husband suddenly forgot what had happened on the day," the wife went on, "He couldn't remember a thing!"

I looked at the man, feeling an urge to say something*,
"You are very confident and stubborn in the way you see a matter and don't want others' opinions. Is that correct?"

"Yes, you're right!" The man affirmed.

"You are determined to have things done quickly the way you want and have no patience for delay. Is that correct?" I asked.

"Yes, correct!" He assured.

"If things are not carried out immediately in the way you want, you get angry and anxious. Is that correct?"

"YES! ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL ABOUT ME?" The man exclaimed, opening his eyes wide.

"I just sensed it," I said.
"Your anger and anxiety caused your energy to be stuck in your brain, and that is why you lost your memory," I explained.
"You feel light-headed, sometimes a bit dizzy. You also feel stuffy in your chest that you cannot breathe freely, and you feel unstable as you take your steps. Am I correct?"

"YES! YES!" The man exclaimed.
"Oh!! How do you know all these things?" He sighed, shaking his head, amazed.
"What do I do? Can it be fixed?"

"Let me do something and see how you feel."
I asked the man to close his eyes while I was clearing his energy. I instructed him to breathe in a certain way, following which I boosted and grounded his energy.

"Now open your eyes and see if your vision is brighter," I said to the man.

"Yes!" He looked around for a brief moment and replied with a smile.

"Do you see things more clearly than before?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He blinked his eyes a few times and went on, "Much more clearly! Very brightly!"

"Now take a few breaths and see if you can breathe more freely and comfortably," I continued.

The man took a few slow deep breaths.
"Yes, I can breathe much more freely!" He replied, taking a few more deep breaths, "Hmmm... it feels so good in my chest!" He placed his hands on his chest and continued breathing deeply, looking pleased.

"Now walk around and see if you feel more stable than before," I gave him another instruction.

He walked back and forth, looking up and down and around.
"Yes, I feel very stable and comfortable, no more light-headedness or dizziness," he replied, continuing walking around.

"Ok, that's about it," I said, "Go home and have a good rest."

"Oh! Thank you so much, indeed!" The man took a few bows to me.

"Oh... if it had not been your help, I would have been extremely worried," the wife said, "The doctors could not do anything about it! Thank you! Thank you so so much!" Her eyes sparkled with tears lingering.

"It's my pleasure! I am glad about his good response and how he is feeling now," I gave the wife a big hug, patting her on the back,
"Everything is OK. Nothing to worry about," I comforted her.
"It's nearly six o'clock. Go home and catch up with your sleep," I said to them.
"Have a good rest and drink lots of warm water," I turned to the man, "If you feel more tired than ever, just rest more and drink more warm water**. Tomorrow you will feel even better***," I continued explaining.
"What you need to do now is take things easy and not push too hard," I suggested.

"Yes! Yes! You are absolutely right! I will take your advice. Thank you very very much! Thank you!" The man said, bowing harder continuously.

In a few minutes the couple said good-bye to me and walked out of the emergency ward, arm-in-arm, smiling.

Notes:
* An urge of saying something happens when I start to download messages from the Divine when I see a person or discuss a topic. It is more than just reading the perdon's enrgy but a flow of information that is coming to me and through me. Sometimes it starts with single words popping into my mind followed by elaboration; sometimes it is a whole bunch of information flowing out fluently.

** Taking a good rest and drinking warm water are two important things in our healing process.

Our body undertakes the huge task of self-remedy when we are resting or seeplng. Therefore, taking a good allows our body to utilise our energy to do such major work. If one does not take a good rest to dedicated the energ to the body's self-remedy work, as a result, the body cannot recover from the ailment and might feel even worse than before.

The matter of 'drinking warm water' involves two major factors: 1. 'warm'-- the temperature of the water and 2. 'water'-- pure water:

1. Warm water brings harmony to our body when we drink it, whereas cold water gives our body a shock and is harmful. Our internal body temperature is over 38 degrees C. The ideal temperature of the water we drink should coincide with or be higher than that inside our body to enhance our circulation. Chilled or iced water not only shocks our body and slows down our circulation hence the motablism, it also depletes our energy in the kidney meridian according to the Chinese medicine. (The kidney meridian governs our overall stamina and the productive system.)

2. Pure water is very beneficial to our body during the healing process in that it flushes out the body toxins that has been accumulated and that it does not give the kidney extra burden. It cleanses our body most effctively than any other fluid we take in. With warm water to enhance our circulation and the metabolism process, we need to flush out toxins more efficiently. Therefore, we should drink plenty of warm water to help our body while it is working hard to recover.

*** After a day or two our body usually experiences a better result of the treatment as it has integrated everything in the healing process and more self-remedy has taken place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important