How Do You Keep Your Hands So Warm, Lily?

"Your hands feel so warm, Lily!"
"Oh, Lily, your hands are so nice and warm!"

Very often I received such comments on my hands in my daily life experience or when I started working, laying my hands on the client to conduct massage.


"How do you keep your hands so warm, Lily?" Some clients have asked me this question. Before answering, I would like to tell you a story about my warm hands:


In 2009, when I was on holiday visiting my family in Taiwan, my home country,  I had an opportunity to meet up with my big brother and second elder sister in Macau. I flew to Hong Kong and took a ferry to Macau. As I was sitting in the ferry transit waiting room, I felt so cold because of the strong air con. I decided to get up and walk around to avoid my legs' stiffening up in the cold. 


As I got up, I took notice that in this waiting room there were only a few things: rows of seats for people to sit on and a large TV screen playing something sitting on the top of a a wooden stand. The most interesting thing was that beside the large TV screen there was a little bonsai plant in a little pot, which looked a bit pitiful. I made my way to it and placed my hands around its short but bold trunk.


"Hello, how are you?" I greeted the wee pity plant. 

"I'm OK. Just a bit cold," the wee plant replied, "Your hands are so warm!" It exclaimed, "They feel so nice! Thank you so much!"

"You are very welcome!" I replied, moving my hands to warm up other parts of the little bonsai plant.

"Are you lonely here?" I asked the wee plant. I did not think it to be anything interesting standing beside a loud TV screen in one spot all day every day!

"No. A lot of people here. I watch them come and go."

What a self-contented plant! Wouldn't it be dead boring just watching people come and go?
"I am feeling so much better in your warm hands! Thank you very much!" The wee plant expressed its appreciation again as I noticed it was time to board the Macau-bound ferry.

"Oh, sorry, I have to go now. I will come back to see you again when I return."

I gave the wee plant a few strokes and pats before heading off to the ferry.

When I FINALLY met up with my big brother and sister (I said "FINALLY" because something went wrong and it took me a long time before we actually united-- another story to tell-- anticipate the up-coming post titled "The Angels' Way"), we were all tired, so we went to have a rest in our hotel rooms in The Vanician before heading for dinner.


On our way to check in, I narrated to my sister about my experience encountering the Bonsai plant in the ferry waiting room and our communication/ interaction. 

"Oh, the bonsai plant said your hands were nice and warm?!" My sister wasn't too surprised how I could communicate with a plant-- as a psychic and animal communicater, she is ready to hear all about such an experience of mine. 

As soon as we arrived in our room, we threw ourselves onto the bed-- the soft, comfortable bed with a hint of attractive scent of fresh linens that is so inviting and soothing to weary travelers. 


I offered my sister a massage, and she gladly positioned herself to relax and receive it. As I placed my hands around her neck, 

"Oh... your hands are so nice and warm!" She exclaimed with a sigh, relaxing her shoulders simontaneously.

"Yeah... haha!" I chuckled, "Remember the little plant said that as well?"


"Oh, yeah, right... it said your hands were nice and warm, too!" my sister chuckled. 

"Oh... so warm...so good..." my sister mumbled-- and started to snore...

                   *****      *****     *****     *****     *****     *****


How do I keep my hands so warm?

I was told I am a natural energy chaneller, healer and medium.  Ample Divine energy goes through my chakras through which I output to others, especially via my hands-- my palms and fingers. 

In the centre of each of our palms there is an energy vortex, chakra. Halfly naturally born, halfly with training, meditation and practice, my chakras are larger than most people; thetefore, the flow of energy in and out of me is more ample and powerful, which is the reason why I am able to transmit strong energy to others to make over and cleanse theirs or enhance their healing. As strong energy flows in and out my palm chackras and fingers, the energy field around my hands are bold and strong, generating more heat which makes my hands stay warm. Even if they get cold for some reason, it does not take long before they become warm again. 


How do I keep my hands so warm? The answer is: GOD keeps my hands so warm-- He keeps me warm in His hands so that I can keep you warm in my hands, transmitting His love for you.

You are in good hands-- and so am I.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important