Session Story with AL


AL sent me a text message one day to make a short enquiry, and booked in to see me in 2 hours. 

"I have been very stressed!", AL said first thing after our greeting to each other. I felt the air 'frozen' as if it were solid and still, kind of heavy and not flowing-- what is called "dense energy". 

As I was standing by the massage table starting to work on AL, I felt very tight in my chest and could not breathe-- Why? Believe it or not, it is AL's energy that I was sensing, from which I was experiencing breathing difficulty! I had to try very hard to be able to draw in air through my nose and cough hard to cope with the stuffiness in my chest!

I told AL what I was experiencing from his dense energy and it had to be cleared straight away before anything. As I conducted the energy clearing, I instructed AL to breathe in and out with me accordingly. After a while, I felt so much better that I could easily breathe as I normally do and there was no more stuffiness in my chest-- and AL said he was feeling a lot better-- more relaxed in the body and opened up in the chest that he could breathe much more easily! Yes, we are one and feeling the same!

During the session, I also directed energy to clear the blockages in AL's injuries. I implemented different techniques so that the blockages could be cleared without pain.

Towards the end of session, I boosted AL's energy by bestowing golden light and heat in his lower abdomen, directing golden light and buzzing vital energy to flow throughout his body. I could feel strong buzzing and tingling in my hand and his energy field!

As we finished, AL said he felt light-headed and warm energy buzzing in the lower abdomen and all over. I was feeling light and happy. Believe it or not, the air molecules were dancing happily as well!


AL's testimonial:

Lily was just amazing! I loved my session with her! I have been away for some time since I last saw her, but I still remember it vividly. 

Lily focussed entirely on me throughout the session. At the beginnning, I was very stressed and tight. Lily said she could feel the tension. While clearing my energy, she gave me directions on how to breathe accordingly, and eventually I was completely relaxed. 

Lily also focussed on some of my injuries. She implemented massage as well as energy work to clear the blockages. Her touch was soft but firm. She knew what she was doing. I felt that I was completely accepted.

She finished the session with an energy-boosting activity, which left my body buzzing with vitality all over!

Afterwards I felt slightly light headed and that the world was no longer on my shoulders.


Since then, I have had much more energy and have been feeling a lot more positive in general. I can't wait to have my next session with Lily!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important