Light Expels Darkness

Did energy healing and massage for a Turkish lady in our community. Sensed her fear so dense and heavy that I could hardly breathe. Her fear/worry dwells in her shoulder and has been causing her agony for years.

5 minutes later, I did some massage for another lady (Mama, everyone called her) . As I placed my hands on her shoulders, I felt so light in my heart immediately, and a sense of happiness filled me up. Ah! What a wonderful feeling!
Her neighbour told me Mama is now living her own life and does not care much about anything. She is enjoying every day.

I placed one hand on the Turkish lady and the other on Mama at the same time. Interestingly I felt the happiness but not the worry. Light expels darkness!

Of course, I soon cleared the Turkish lady's negative energy and massaged her shoulders to give her a relief she had not had for a long long time. God bless her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important