Psychic Reading Story-- Confidence Boosting

One Saturday morning, a woman came to me for psychic reading. As soon as she stood beside me, all my hair was standing up (literally! ) and I felt as if I were being electrified-- mama mia!! My heart started racing, my body started trembling, and I felt like jumping up and down and running around. Am I going crazy? No! Why am I experiencing such a sudden change in how I was feeling? I realised that the unusual feeling was coming from the woman making inquiries-- I was sensing her anxiety, her feeling of being on edge, which was so unbelievably overwhelming!

"Are you feeling unsettled, very stressed and nervous?" I asked her, noticing that my voice was trembling, feeling goosebumps all over.
"How do you know?" she asked, amazed. 

"I have sensed your energy," I told her, still in a trembling voice. 


I also told her what I was experiencing because of her energy. Without a second thought, I told her such negative energy needed to be cleared before we did anything. With her consent, I conducted energy-clearing for her, and she immediately felt calm and settled.


"I came with a headache; now it's gone! I feel so much better!" She exclaimed with a big smile. Her face lit up and became so radiant!

I asked her what question she would like to ask for her psychic reading. She expressed that she was lack of confidence, and her question was "Am I doing the right thing at work?"


I did Angel Intuitive Psychic Reading for her with angel cards. The card she got was "You are flying high." The angels were telling her that she was doing very well. Although there might be some jealous people talking behind her back, she didn't have to worry about it but keep doing what she was doing, which would lead to a promotion in the near future.

Soon after the reading,  I conducted "grounding" and "energy and confidence boosting" for her. As I finished, I asked her to walk around for some distance and see how she was feeling. She said her vision had become clearer and brighter, and she was feeling light and happy. She reported that her confidence level had increased up to 85% and she was feeling strong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hands-on Healing (energy healing, touch or non-touching)

A Poem: Love is the Key (II)

Treatment Story: Balanced treatment is important